Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Time!



Time seems to be flying.  I try so hard to treasure each moment, each day.  I often ask the boys "if you could remember one thing from today, what would it be?"  And, I ask that of myself, too.  I can't believe how fast these precious children are growing up right in front of my eyes.  There are times when I just want to say "STOP!!", but every growth brings a new season of joy.  I'm so grateful I get to call them sons.  They are truly a delight I never thought I could know!






Sam on the beach in Galveston during spring break...it was COLD!!

 Being silly at home..notice Jacob is almost always in a costume...
 Backyard baseball is an almost every day event...
 With cousins in Galveston...
 On the BIG ferris wheel at the rodeo
 Sam on the driving range...this kid could live there.
 Sam and his friend, Clayton, at their little league opening day parade
 Digging in the dirt...this kid could live here ;)
 Daddy and Jacob on Easter morning; Sam was sick that day, so he and I had to stay home
 Swimming in Mimi's pool
 Sam's baseball team listening to their coach before their first game


1 comment: